Sign up to receive our event notifications by email.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get an account?
- What are the benefits of logging in?
- What are the benefits to becoming a member?
- How do I sign up for the WPA studio?
- Do you have any printmaking links or documentation?
Log in for members only FAQ
How do I get an account?Become a member! All WPA members are automatically enrolled in the Membership Site. Once you are enrolled you should recieve an email containing your log in information and site documentation.
What are the benefits of logging in?The WPA website contains features that are only available to our members. By logging in your can:
- View detailed contact information for other WPA members
- Manage your contact information (available only to other WPA members)
- Manage your online portfolio
- View special events only accessable to members
- Sign up to participate in upcoming events
- Print your discount card
- Send html emails to groups of members based on criteria such as their media type, events they participated in, or even when they joined WPA
- Print your own title tags for pieces you have stored in your portfolio (images are not required)
- View minutes from previous WPA meetings